Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signing on

• 26-07-2011 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I finally got my Job Seekers Allowance, I was told that the 8th of August is my sign on day but that was it, I know where to go but just wondering what do you need?

I've never done it before and just want to be safe instead of losing payment.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Oh is that it? I had people telling me I needed all sorts of info, cheers Captain :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭kenyard

lots of people dont even have the card they know their pps number or whatever it is.
    theres a pic attached to ur file so once u guve them the number or ur name they can locate it.
    having the card makes it a lot smoother though as they seem to question ppl who dont have details more - date of birth etc..
    its easiest use that card thingy

Advertisement