Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Guitarist/BackVox looking fo Punk Rock Band

Options
  • 26-07-2011 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I'm a dedicated 23 year-old musician, and want to get involved in anything that's based in rock, but expresses any style. My influences are mostly insane, but I want to try to focus on something in the style of Queens of the Stone Age and Soundgarden, or at least the way these bands approach music. I've played across the country with different bands, and I'm pretty experienced, but I want to focus on punk rock, writing originals, and gigging.

Sorry for rambling, but if you get the idea please get in touch :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NicholasMat

Hi,
    What instrument do you play?
    Do you have band members?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 themickster

hi im a singer/writer/guitarist, moving to dublin in september, iv been working on my first album the past year and want to find band mates to start touring and writing with. ive got some demos up on www.myspace.com/michaelgormleymusic
    if your interested give me a shout ('',)

ps theres more punk/heavy rock based stuff on the album if you want to hear some of that let me know

Hi,
    I like your songs, nice voice and guitar riffs. I would like to play more popular and faster music. So I interested in your more stuff.
    My originals are here: http://soundcloud.com/tailorjack

thanks a lot man! im just in the middle of doing some rough mixes, give me a few days and ill send you on some stuff, what do you play instrument wise? really like your sound cloud stuff, song 2 is right up my street!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 clarkej2

Incredible stuff man. It's not really what I'm after at the moment, but if you're still stuck for guitar down the line I'd love to jam with you.

• Advertisement

I'm a bass player, but I play the guitar too. My stuff made by only me (guitars, bass, drum sampler). The 2. track has a voice. He is a singer from abroad.

clarkej2 wrote: »
    Incredible stuff man. It's not really what I'm after at the moment, but if you're still stuck for guitar down the line I'd love to jam with you.

If that reply was to me thanks a lot man! I think maybe I need to update my site with some of the heavier stuff, u just assume people want to hear the commercial stuff. Check back in about a week man, but if not cheers anyway!!!

Advertisement