Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking for female singer

Options
  • 26-07-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I'm looking to start a rock band, melodic stuff with plenty of strings and piano just for a little more depth than the usual rock bands. Anyway in the mean time I'm looking to start working on the songs with a singer, maybe even do a few acoustic gigs till the band is up and running.
    I'm 26, living in north Dublin, playing guitar 19 years, the last seven as lead in a metal band and now I want to try something new.

For an idea of what I'm doin check out my page at www.myspace.com/pfitzpatrick
    For anyone interested my email is fitzer99@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I think Amanda Brunker is available :p

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

Should I assume you wont be replying to my email so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Flo 85

Hey, thought id say hi im 26 and im interested in singing with people starting a band but looking for people at the same progress as i have no proffesional training just natural, maybe a bit more musical experience so i can learn from therm as id like to develop myself and gain confidence and did i mention i love music :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Paula_Maula

Hi,
    Not too experienced with singing in a band but have sung in choirs/ folk groups and church groups for 18 years... Million miles from metal!!!

I love music and singing though. If you're interested in giving me a go pm me. I'm in Cavan but have my own transport.

Cheers :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 collettemdoyle

Hi Paul, I have just moved from the UK , I am 25 and have been singing with a band for the past two years.. I have vocal training and gig experience. The previous band that I sang in was mainly a covers band of current music that we remixed. If you think this is similar to what you want to do let me know. Collette.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭paul.fitz

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Fi H wrote: »
    Should I assume you wont be replying to my email so?
    Hi Paul,
    Did you respond to this person?

Advertisement