Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sally Gap during WW200

Options
  • 26-07-2011 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭

Morning all..
    Quick question...During the WW200 just before you reached SG, there was a photographer in the gloom taking a lot of shots.

Anyone know who it was and where you can view his work?

Many thanks.

Ck.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

ckeego wrote: »
    Morning all..
    Quick question...During the WW200 just before you reached SG, there was a photographer in the gloom taking a lot of shots.

Anyone know who it was and where you can view his work?

Many thanks.

Ck.:)

I would like to know this too if anyone knows, he got a good action shot of me with the best "it's not hurting honest" look I could muster!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

can't say I noticed anybody with a camera up on the gap itself, though I went through quite early on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Yea I think I saw him on the left lay by before it tops out. Good spot for snaps indeed. There was another guy on glen malure with a camcorder also filming the slow ascents!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Lusk Doyle wrote: »
    Yea I think I saw him on the left lay by before it tops out. Good spot for snaps indeed.

ah, that far down with the Chrysler Voyager (or something like that), he was just wishing people well and shouting encouragement when I went by him, no sign of a camera

Advertisement