Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Dublin - Registration Open

Options
  • 26-07-2011 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

We are back in the Capital City again for Round 3 of the League! On September 24th in Loughlinstown Community Centre the last chance to get into the top four of your division and make a run for the title will be kicking off.
    Registration has opened on the MMA League Website.
    As usual we have capped the registration so that we can continue to get finished at a reasonable time, so don't wait until the last week to get your name in the mix - do it now!

As usual a couple of things to remember -

- You must be insured by your club to compete on the event - this is usually not a big deal as most club insurance coveres fighters at amateur events by default
    - If you haven't fought this year yet you can still fight in Round 3
    - If you registered for a previous event, you still have to register again for this one - I am trying to make this process easier for people who have already fought this year, so bear with me for now
    - If you are a teen you need your parents to sign the permission slip and bring it along on the day
    - If you are attending - let us know on Facebook
    - Check out our sponsor [URL="http://www.UltimateMMASupplies.com]Ultimate MMA Supplies[/URL] if you need any gear for the event, or fancy getting hold of the top MMA Clothing brands

There is lots of things happening at the League this year so keep checking our site for news as it happens.

Any questions drop me an eMail on info [at] MMALeague [dot] com or give me a call 087 - 2037 926

Advertisement