Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Box (Pro) removed from market!!!

Options
  • 26-07-2011 7:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Gutted. This was best music app I have found and now looks to be gone.

Had to do a factory reset to sort some issues on my SGS and had not backed up my apps. Can't find Music Box or Music Box Pro and found message somewhere saying they have been removed from the market!!
    Anyone know where I might get them again or have a copy I could get from you.
    Message said they were removed 11 days ago but mine was working up to 3 days ago when I did the reset so should still work - I believe??

Any other ideas how to get either of them?

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ledgearooni

you need droid tunes, or else http://mobilenews.blog.com/music-box-pro-android/ with a comment half way down the page should do the trick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 bwg66

Excellent. Link and comment worked perfect. Back in business.
    Thanks very much.

As you solved this one, can I pick your brains on another issue(s) I have with my SGS. If I don't get sorted this week resigned to giving it intop FoneFix to sort.

Since I did my last update of Kies(hate it) my phone won't connect to it and neither will it show up as a device in windows explorer. Says something like '' USB Device Not Recognized - one of USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned .........'' Have done a factory reset on my own and with carphone waerhouse with no joy - it did connect as a mass storage device for a minute. They connected to something else and when they went back it wouldn't connect with same message as above.
    Any ideas?

I'm using Android Sync Manager for backups for now.

Possibly related, I added an external sd card. It is working intermittantly sometimes showing as a damaged card. At one stage when I unmounteed and mounted it wiped it. Have reformatted a few times and works for a while and then either doesn't show files or shows damaged.

Would have upgraded to gingerbread which might sort but only know how to do so through Kies.

Sorry for the problem dump!!!

Advertisement