Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video call on honeycomb tablet

Options
  • 25-07-2011 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, just wondering if i can video chat from my transformer to a PC. I know skype is not an option.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

LFC Murphy wrote: »
    Hi folks, just wondering if i can video chat from my transformer to a PC. I know skype is not an option.

Thanks

Can you not skype, you can for a lot of the android phones that run 2.3.4, jif could you use google talk which has video chat enabled for all 2.3.4 phones, so hopefully should for honeycomb tablets too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Zagato wrote: »

Thanks

Can you not skype, you can for a lot of the android phones that run 2.3.4, jif could you use google talk which has video chat enabled for all 2.3.4 phones, so hopefully should for honeycomb tablets too
    Tango have released a desktop client as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Yep there is a TALK App alright. Will give it a bash tonight and report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

I just tried it from my transformer to pc to samsung galaxy s2 and it works great. Found the audio a little quiet on the transformer but will take a look at that.
    Yep there is a TALK App alright. Will give it a bash tonight and report back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Thats great........ still unsure about the whole tablet experience, so if this doesnt work then I may offload it.

Advertisement