Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stradbally woods theives

Options
  • 25-07-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

I would just like to congratulate the scumbags who tried to get into my car by cutting the wire loom on the front passenger side door with a knife through the gap. I now have no electric window, no central locking and no sound in my speakers. And a bang load of gashes on the inside bodywork. Worst thing is, you didn't even get into it. You ****ing idiots.

Stradbally woods and me are no more, after many 100s of kilometres cycling up there I will now no longer cycle at Stradbally, and I will no longer spend my hard earned cash in Supervalue on the way home.

Twats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Why not just box the head off some random knacker? Dont see how supervalu need to suffer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Bummer!
    kona wrote: »
    Why not just box the head off some random knacker? Dont see how supervalu need to suffer.
    I presume that this is a knock on effect of the OP no longer feeling comfortable with leaving his car parked by Stradbally woods rather than a vendetta towards the community of Stradbally.

OP, I don't know how convenient it'd be for you but Ballyhoura has a pretty safe car park. Only €5 per car for the day.

Lemag wrote: »
    Bummer!I presume that this is a knock on effect of the OP no longer feeling comfortable with leaving his car parked by Stradbally woods rather than a vendetta towards the community of Stradbally.

OP, I don't know how convenient it'd be for you but Ballyhoura has a pretty safe car park. Only €5 per car for the day.

yea but there is no need to single out the business and start the hard earned ****e talk.

Sucks that your car was almost nicked, but I dont see the point of mentioning supervalu in particular.

Rest safe in the knowlege that your PRSI is paying these scumbags, the real people to target are these ****tard politicians and nacker sympathisers such as pavee point etc.
    but sure aint it their "culture"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I don't believe the OP is having a go at SuperValue, rather he's making the point that he's done with the area and the shop that got his business while there is loosing out too as a result of some yobbos.

I don't believe the OP is having a go at SuperValue, rather he's making the point that he's done with the area and the shop that got his business while there is loosing out too as a result of some yobbos.

Still do not see the point! You get stuff robbed its between you and the knacks, no point in bringing random business into it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Still do not see the point! You get stuff robbed its between you and the knacks, no point in bringing random business into it.

I'd say it was probably some of those Polish or some Blacks that did it instead.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Thread locked because this is going nowhere good.
    ...its between you and the knacks, no point in bringing random business into it.

Banned. You got a red card for the anti-traveller stuff and you kept on with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement