Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Arms FAL - Hi-Cap Mags

Options
  • 25-07-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey Everyone, just looking for some high capacity (550 round) magazines for a King Arms FAL. Looking for 2 in good working condition. Using with the King Arms tactical carbine fal.
    (NOT the KA L1A1, but the KA FAL, run different mags from what I hear)
    If you have found them in stock anywhere recently that would also be appreciated, Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mkblaze

Cheers thermo, don't know how I missed those, was sure I checked fire support.

Well I'm still open if anyone would like to part with any mags they're not using before I go and buy them at fire support. May as well get them cheaper if possible and line someones pockets here that may need the money more!

If there are no offers I'll probably go for those next week, cheers again thermo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

mkblaze wrote: »
    Cheers thermo, don't know how I missed those, was sure I checked fire support.

Well I'm still open if anyone would like to part with any mags they're not using before I go and buy them at fire support. May as well get them cheaper if possible and line someones pockets here that may need the money more!

If there are no offers I'll probably go for those next week, cheers again thermo.
    no problem :)

Advertisement