Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zakynthos in September

Options
  • 25-07-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi all, I'm booking a weeks holiday in Zakynthos with my boyfriend from 2nd or 9th Sept and I was thinking of staying in Alykanas Village. It is a very family orientated hotel but I was hoping at this time of year there may not be many kids. Has anybody been there in Sept and can shed some light on this? Also, has alkyanas got much of a nightlife in Sept? We're not looking for nightclubs but definitely would like to go to a few different lively bars. Be grateful for any helpful comments

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Hi,

I have been to Zakynthos twice in September. We had very good weather.
    I am not sure about your accommodation as I stayed in Argassi both times. There were very few kids this time of year both times I went only a handful in our accommodation as most were back to school. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Squeakf99

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply, it helps a lot. I think I will go ahead with the booking. If there isn't many kids around in general then I'm sure this hotel will be fine too

Advertisement