Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kuota Korsa Lite

Options
  • 25-07-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has one and what their opinion on it is.

Looking to upgrade from a hybrid and a mate of a mate is selling a 3 month old one he got on the B2W to upgrade to a Tri bike.

Haven't seen the bike yet but it's a 56cm frame and I'm about 5' 11" so I think it might be a good fit. He's looking for about €850 for it. Is that a reasonable price for it? I've seen it online for £999 new.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

It's a lovely bike and Kuoto's have a very good reputation.
    I think €850 is a bit steep though. IMO €750 would be more like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Cheers thanks.

Hopefully I'll get a look at it some evening this week and see how flexible he is on the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

civilnug wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has one and what their opinion on it is.

Looking to upgrade from a hybrid and a mate of a mate is selling a 3 month old one he got on the B2W to upgrade to a Tri bike.

Haven't seen the bike yet but it's a 56cm frame and I'm about 5' 11" so I think it might be a good fit. He's looking for about €850 for it. Is that a reasonable price for it? I've seen it online for £999 new.

I don't know the bike..........are you bothered that he got it on the B2W scheme and probably paid in the region of €600 for it?
    Perhaps you can get him to show you the receipt and 'negotiate' a better price. If he got money back (ie you pay €600) you both get a win!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

The lite is the Kuota alu framed bike, I have never seen one but I agree with the Blaaman, if he doesnt drop the price you may as well buy a new one for yourself, the few extra quid means you have yourself a new bike and if he bought it through the btw he got a good discount.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

I dont have a Korsa. I have the carbin fibre Juota. I am not sure if it applies to all Kuota's, but the one I have is stiff. Sometimes this is great. There are times though that it is pretty uncomfortable - just no give in the frame.

• Advertisement
Advertisement