Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist & Guitarist Required for Heavy Rock/Metal band

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭selwyn

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sonofsparda

hey guys yoy got some good stuff going there , id be interested but im not that good on theory or putting solos to stuff if you get me ( i do play lead and all but i learn from tabs and whatnot )
    how long have you guys been playing ??

We've been Jamming on and off for a few Months. We want to get a move on with it now. I wouldnt worry about not knowing theory and stuff, working from tabs is fine. What age are ya and where are ya located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sonofsparda

thats cool , i turn 22 in a few months and located in tullamore in offaly around an hour away or so

Jaysis, Tullamore is a bit of a spin! We have a couple of guitarists jamming this week with us, so ill arrange a Jam for the week after. PM me your number and email address. Cheers

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭metallo

Great songs guys, I really like them.
    I was wondering if you ould be interested in a keyboardist, I'm based in Dublin and, even if I'm a bit older than you, I think some keys could be a good idea for your songs.

Let me know if you are interested (unless you already have a keyboard in the band)

Actually I was thinkin of getting a keyboard player. Let me run it by the other lads at practice tomorrow and ill get back to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭metallo

Great, let me know what the others think about it :)

Is it just normal keyboard or do you do sample type stuff too?

• Advertisement

PM me your number and we'll talk more

Terry

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Hey, I'm a guitarist/vocalist. 25 and living in Finglas. I have a lot of material wrote and recorded (roughly, very roughly!) but I'm looking to jam with other musicians if you guys are stil looking for a guitarist and singer?

Any samples of you playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marty_Orr

well **** me if thats not the some of the best music i've ever heard. would love to try some vocal work someday but i'm 17 and living in Donegal so i'm going to have to give this one a miss

Advertisement