Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New deal is a charter for the Fourth Reich (The independent)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Main stream newspaper says it's happening so it must me true. Lol.

Have a look at the heading it comes under, see where it says opinion?

Now look at this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

You do know who Fredrick Forsyth is don't you? :D

I suppose you'll be signing up for the Tory party next lads? :pac:

@ OP. I read it as FF saying Germany is setting up an economic system for itself similar to pre WW2. Pretty much the usual right wing rubbish you'd expect from right wing muppets. Did you actually read past the headline OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

It's the independent ,not the daily mail, this appears in a mainstream respected newspaper and it's rubbished by yourself on the internet, the editor could have refused to print it, but he didn't.

It's the independent ,not the daily mail, this appears in a mainstream respected newspaper and it's rubbished by yourself on the internet, the editor could have refused to print it, but he didn't.

And fair play to the editor for giving Forsyth his say. But you see the bit where it say's opinion?

Wouldn't have much respect for the Independent myself. And it was praised by yourself on the internet too!! Bit of a Tony O'Reilly fan are we

studiorat wrote: »

Have a look at the heading it comes under, see where it says opinion?

I did

Are you insulting my intelligence?
    You do know who Fredrick Forsyth is don't you? :D

I suppose you'll be signing up for the Tory party next lads? :pac:

What's with all the smart arse shít ?

@ OP. I read it as FF saying Germany is setting up an economic system for itself similar to pre WW2. Pretty much the usual right wing rubbish you'd expect from right wing muppets. Did you actually read past the headline OP?

Yes I read the whole article.
    And fair play to the editor for giving Forsyth his say. But you see the bit where it say's opinion?

Again, are you insulting my intelligence?
    Wouldn't have much respect for the Independent myself. And it was praised by yourself on the internet too!! Bit of a Tony O'Reilly fan are we

Nope! Are you saying the article is all lies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

For years it was claimed by the CT community that the fourth reich was being built through the EU and now the conspiracy is no more, it's happening.

That piece is heavy on opinion and light on fact, not sure it really constitutes anything more than the former.

• Advertisement

I don't think general knowledge is an indicator of intelligence. But since you ask, I would question your intelligence, no offense, it's an honest answer, I'm not insulting it, I just don't think your post was particularly intelligent.

Forsyth is a noted Euro Skeptic, yet you post an opinion piece from the Independent and tell people "it's really happening". That certainly makes me question your intelligence.

I'm saying the article is lies in as much as the conclusions FF draws from it. The proposals haven't been published yet. So how can he be accurate? Personally I think his article is bigoted and border line racist, what you'd expect from Forsyth really.

Care to tell everyone what you actually thought of it? I'm guessing that you agree with Forsyth so I'm thinking you might be a candidate for the Young Britons Foundation or some such right wing group.

I don't think general knowledge is an indicator of intelligence. But since you ask, I would question your intelligence, no offense, it's an honest answer, I'm not insulting it, I just don't think you are particularly intelligent.

Direct insult.;)

Direct insult.;)

Well I changed it for you, just to clarify.

So do you agree with Forsyth then?

How do you reckon he came up with his conclusions since nothing has been published yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

For years it was claimed by the CT community that the fourth reich was being built through the EU and now the conspiracy is no more, it's happening.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/new-deal-is-a-charter-for-the-fourth-reich-2829834.html

Good article thanks.
    Reminds me of the lisbon treaty all over again.Maybe lisbon 1.1 update haha

Jesus, you can just taste the hypocrisy. Something checks out with the right wing agenda and all of a sudden the mainstream media is all trust-worthy again.

• Advertisement

Haha yes it does appear to look like that doesnt it.
    However this to me is the natural progression of the EU state.
    Lock more and more countries in, until we are well and truly glued together like the United States of America.With a federal government.
    We are nearly there.
    Just because a newspaper says what i believe to be happening already, doesnt mean they dont have an alterior agenda.

As the article stands, i enjoyed the read and it was a small update for me on the european state and how they are gettng along enslaving each country.
    Feel free anyone to post a link to the article that is to be signed so i can actually get a read of it.

Torakx wrote: »
    Haha yes it does appear to look like that doesnt it.
    However this to me is the natural progression of the EU state.
    Lock more and more countries in, until we are well and truly glued together like the United States of America.With a federal government.
    We are nearly there.
    Just because a newspaper says what i believe to be happening already, doesnt mean they dont have an alterior agenda.

As the article stands, i enjoyed the read and it was a small update for me on the european state and how they are gettng along enslaving each country.
    Feel free anyone to post a link to the article that is to be signed so i can actually get a read of it.

That's pretty much my thoughts on it, weather it was written by a right wing or not, it's the natural progression of the EU and was always the end result IMO.

Jaysus, Torakx, how the hell was that an update? Have you been on Mars for the last few months?

I mean look at this comment :
    At least the Irish never stopped working. Indeed they created the Celtic Tiger.

WTF? Invested borrowed money into a property bubble and sat on their fat holes waiting for it's value to rise isn't my idea of work.

Since details of the accords from Thursday have not been revealed AT ALL why would anyone believe what Forsyth has to say since he begins his article with
    It is not being widely reported yet...

Furthermore the German agreement to further the Greek bailout was on insistance of the IMF.

So maybe Sink his Banana, instead of "yeah! that's what I think too" would like to tell us why the IMF are pressuring Germany into setting up the Fourth Reich?

Totally agree with you on the celtic tiger part.
    Doesnt change my liking the article.
    I already stated i can see a progression towards a european version of the USA and the celtic tiger bubble was just another small part of that.
    Its irrelevant to me as i already know my mind on that one.
    What i was interested in was the rumour that there is a new treaty/agreement being written up that may once again reaffirm my suspicions regarding the EU.

In my opinion the fourth reich is already here anyway.It was here before i was born.
    Just not progressed in big enough steps to be obvious yet.

ps. i might aswell be on mars the last few months lol
    I been getting out and running :D you know getting on with life instead of worrying over this impending doom :)

Jaysus, Torakx, how the hell was that an update? Have you been on Mars for the last few months?

I mean look at this comment :

WTF? Invested borrowed money into a property bubble and sat on their fat holes waiting for it's value to rise isn't my idea of work.

Since details of the accords from Thursday have not been revealed AT ALL why would anyone believe what Forsyth has to say since he begins his article with

Furthermore the German agreement to further the Greek bailout was on insistance of the IMF.

So maybe Sink his Banana, instead of "yeah! that's what I think too" would like to tell us why the IMF are pressuring Germany into setting up the Fourth Reich?

I will if I get a chance tomorrow or later on in the week, too busy running my business with my dumb unintelligent mind.

*sits in wheelchair dribbling in the corner*

I will if I get a chance tomorrow or later on in the week, too busy running my business with my dumb unintelligent mind.

*sits in wheelchair dribbling in the corner*

I had/still have to a certain extent, my own business. A sure sign of stupidity if every there was one. ;)

I had/still have to a certain extent, my own business. A sure sign of stupidity if every there was one. ;)

Not if it's making money:), we'll leave this tit for tat rubbish behind and get to the original article.I agree with you that Frederick Forsyth is a right wing nut, but I do believe he's on the money here, I have always believed the goal of the EU was a federal superstate with Germany at the helm.

I will outline why I think that in a later post, for now I'm off to bed, up at 06:00, busy day ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Seems to be the agenda the Sindo were pushing this week, there were a few articles about German or Franco-German plans for a closer EU dominated by them in Sundays paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

I did

Are you insulting my intelligence?

What's with all the smart arse shít ?

Yes I read the whole article.

Again, are you insulting my intelligence?

Nope! Are you saying the article is all lies?

STB, that's studiorat for you. He's a complete shill. He spits out smart-arse sh!t and that's his excuse for critical thought. You should have read his analysis of the causes of the recession. It would make a 10 year old cringe.

How come there was no dissent in the capital, Tripoli?
    When uprisings are actually authentic they usually manifest themselves in the capital.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,337 ✭✭✭✭Penn

:rolleyes:

If you disagree with another post, feel free to discuss it. ":rolleyes:" is not a discussion.

Apologies Barrington, I see what you mean some, it could easily be misunderstood, people would use that emoticon for gob****e for example and someone like Jackie could easily take offense. Thanks for pointing that out.

I was merely pointing out Jackies post where he didn't know about Tripoli but had still made up her mind on the subject. :rolleyes:

I also notice Jackie hasn't figured out how the HTML quotes work yet.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement