Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blues Musicians Wanted

Options
  • 25-07-2011 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

29 year old Dublin based guitarist here. Been playing since I was a kid and have been in a band for the past 7 years, but I'm looking to do something different now and would love to set up a great electric blues band!

BB King, Fleetwood Mac (the good one with Peter Green!), Skip James, Fred McDowell, R.L Burnside, Muddy Waters, all what I had in mind - but a bit more electrified.

If you're interested then let me know and hopefully we can do something!

All the best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Musicman2006

Malice wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Dublin, any rehearsal area would suit - north, south or city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Dublin, any rehearsal area would suit - north, south or city centre
    Sorry, I somehow managed to miss that in your first post!

No probs!

Anyone..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 fadestreet

Hey Im a guitarist from Dublin. Fronted my own blues band up until recently interested in forming a band, jam or busking. Age 24. get in touch if interested can send on tracks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 oct2468

hi ya, just saw your thread. would you be interested in having a singer. have recorded fleetwood mac in the past, i also do ella, ertha, etta and aretha.
    regards,
    Oct2468

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BIGDOGG

i love playing drums to the blues. i played with the bourbon st blues band - mojo risin and rob strong. giz a hout for the kit. i can source a decent bass player too.

BIGDOGG wrote: »
    i love playing drums to the blues. i played with the bourbon st blues band - mojo risin and rob strong. giz a hout for the kit. i can source a decent bass player too.

Hey bigdogg and oct2468. Sounds great, would also be ideal if we could get another instrument - keys maybe? Harmonica? Anyway i'll keep an eye out.

Are you both dublin based? How old are u (just out of interest!)?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 cptrio

PM sent

• Advertisement

Hey bigdogg and oct2468. Sounds great, would also be ideal if we could get another instrument - keys maybe? Harmonica? Anyway i'll keep an eye out.

Are you both dublin based? How old are u (just out of interest!)?

mid thirties. we both live in naas. dublin no probs to jam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Felixsan

I m looking for a band to jam with a bit, If you could use a sax let me know :)
    Based in south dub..

Felixsan wrote: »
    I m looking for a band to jam with a bit, If you could use a sax let me know :)
    Based in south dub..

That could be cool. Im away for 2 weeks but might try to organise something when im back and when were all available..?

BIGDOGG wrote: »
    mid thirties. we both live in naas. dublin no probs to jam

i play harmonica.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Le Music

Hi. I'm a guitar player. I'm fond of good blues (Gallagher, Green's Fleetwood Mac, Walker, Nelson, Dylan, Clapton, Vaughn). I fancy a role as Rhythm guitarist if one is going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Le Music

You need a Rhythm Guitarist???

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Voice Studio

blues vocalist available :)

Advertisement