Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Music App and Flac

Options
  • 25-07-2011 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I've noticed something weird and was hoping someone has seen it before or knows why its happening.

I have the Google Music Beta app installed and have been using it on my Desire and now on my Desire S. On my SD card I have an album in .flac format. This album used to play on my Desire with CM7 but it doesn't on my Desire S.

Is flac support for Google Music Beta only available on CM7?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

nedd wrote: »
    Hi All,

I've noticed something weird and was hoping someone has seen it before or knows why its happening.

I have the Google Music Beta app installed and have been using it on my Desire and now on my Desire S. On my SD card I have an album in .flac format. This album used to play on my Desire with CM7 but it doesn't on my Desire S.

Is flac support for Google Music Beta only available on CM7?

Thanks.

I thought Google Music was only on trial in America so have never used it? Not sure if anyone on here would??? Unless I'm mistaken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭nedd

If you log onto music.google.com using a US proxy you can request an invite.

Once you get your invite you can use the App and Website as normal. There are a couple of other threads on here about peoples experiences of using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

The idea of a beta is that you take these questions to Google. It may be a bug that needs fixing.

Advertisement