Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard Player Wanted: Midlands Area Gigs Waiting

Options
  • 25-07-2011 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Keyboard player required for professional 5 piece midlands based corporate/wedding band. Minimum 2 gigs per week from here to January, next year looking to be the same if not busier. Experience in broad range of styles essential as we cover everything from Frank Sinatra to Lady Gaga. Vocals an asset. If interested, do not hesitate to leave a message, and we can arrange to speak some more!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 emma121

Hey where abouts are ye based? i've been playing the piano for 12 years and i can sing??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 ciaran00

hi,

mullingar based player, playing live for over 16 years. pro gear including stage piano and yamaha motif xs6 synth. transport. Played in lots of bands and depped regularly also. check out; www.pianoandkeyboards.webs.com

regards,

ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 10 endadempsey

Hi guys thanks for all your responses. We have filled the position now, so apologies to anyone that hasn't gotten a personal response!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi guys thanks for all your responses. We have filled the position now, so apologies to anyone that hasn't gotten a personal response!
    Thread closed in that case. Let me know if you want it reopened.

Advertisement