Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire HD Messages

Options
  • 25-07-2011 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

My phone crashed earlier and reported some error regarding Messages,I turned my off and on and all my messages have disappeared?

From googling,seems to be common enough issue.Anyone experienced this and found any solution.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Heard of it happening but didn't happen to meself. Go into message settings and untick "delete old messages". Don't know why your texts went mad but I presume untcking delete old messages might help it not happen again

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭derra_121

Always happens, Happened me twice in 3 months, from what I have researched it just something you have to live with.

What I did was download an SMS backup app that backs up all my text messages into my gmail account under a folder called SMS. Thats handy if you ever need to look back into your messages for anything. Plus u can just use the gmail on ur phone to look at them no need to go to a computer or anything. Hope this helps.

Advertisement