Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking Dead Series 2 trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Yes! The trailer looks good and scary hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Really looking forward to this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭robbie mars

looks good cant wait

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Couldn't get enough of the first series, so really looking forward to this. Look's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Main thing with the 1st Series is it got the story in order and made sure it gave us a story instead of a blast fest episode to episode.

This really kept my attention anyway, as the scenes they did start seeing action we're well thought out and well filmed.

Cant wait for series 2 to hit our shores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

I think the highest rated comment on that link sums up my feelings about season 2

''this is amazing, everything about it is amazing, a zombie fans dream, by the end of season 2 it will be a 18 hour zombie movie, i think im getting a bonar!!''

Edit: and how fitting it is that talking about the walking dead marks my 5000th post on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Lummers666

tat looks sooo sweet cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Just re-watching season 1 in preparation for season 2, can't wait :)

Some things still annoy me though from season 1

Zombie walkers attack on the quarry. Was there no guard that night? Night before they had the wife-beater on guard on top of the Rv.

The CDC complex, disappointing how they run out of power. Would hope the real ones would have some kind of nuclear reactor or something.

Also with the CDC complex. Guns and heavy artillery were everywhere outside, as well as very reliable military vehicles. Our hero risked his life for one bag of pistols shotguns and rifles, but can't be arsed to bend down to pick up machine guns? The camper-van radiator hose is on its last legs, they couldn't pile into a military transport vehicle, or at least cannibalize one of them for a hose (granted it may not fit, but they didn't even try!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭mjcom4d

phill106 wrote: »

Zombie walkers attack on the quarry. Was there no guard that night? Night before they had the wife-beater on guard on top of the Rv.

The CDC complex, disappointing how they run out of power. Would hope the real ones would have some kind of nuclear reactor or something.

Also with the CDC complex. Guns and heavy artillery were everywhere outside, as well as very reliable military vehicles. Our hero risked his life for one bag of pistols shotguns and rifles, but can't be arsed to bend down to pick up machine guns? The camper-van radiator hose is on its last legs, they couldn't pile into a military transport vehicle, or at least cannibalize one of them for a hose (granted it may not fit, but they didn't even try!)

Time nor tide waits for no man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

mjcom4d wrote: »
    Time nor tide waits for no man

Indeed, impending
    CDC world's 2nd most powerful bomb? Didn't seem like it at all.

I haven't watched the trailer because I want everything to be a surprise for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

phill106 wrote: »

your 3rd point always bugged me while watching it (ive watched it 5 times :o)
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Can't wait for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Scody94 wrote: »
    your 3rd point always bugged me while watching it (ive watched it 5 times :o)
    :D

indeed altho to be fair, having a hummer or other mil based vehicle with limited fuel is not so good an idea. cant remember the engine size of even a hummer but they eat fuel if i remember correctly.

never thought of the spare tube for the RV..good spot!

but like you even if we assume the military expended all their ammo, it would be wise to pick up a few assault weapons etc for storage on the off chance you find ammo later. not too sure if these comments peg us into that propeller head zone however ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,162 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

If its a military hummer then it should be a 6 litre V8. So yeah, not a good car for long distances without being guaranteed somewhere to refuel. Its looks awesome though. I hope this series is longer than the last one, 6 episodes was too short. Not that the story was incomplete, I just want mooooore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

god damn that trailer makes it look UNREAL!!! cannot wait. just after watching season 1 straight through.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Geminicw

trailer looks class!! I cannot wait for season two I always loved resident evil it was one of my favorites so couldn't believe it when I came across this show roll on october!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

Anyone know when and where we'll be able to catch season 2 here?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,162 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I watched the first series on FX.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

dib wrote: »
    Anyone know when and where we'll be able to catch season 2 here?

this is copied directly from imdb
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/episodes#season-2

16 October 2011 - is the double episode premier
    Thats 90, count it.. NINETY minutes of awesome coming our way next month.

I'm guessing FX (if ye have them) will screen it a week after the US or save it for hallow'een

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭darkgamerdk

one thing gets me they wont fire a gun useless the have to because the sound attracts more zombies use a silencer hell make a crappy one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

This is going to rock, really looking forward to it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gargleblaster

That trailer was so good, but when I saw it on TV I regretted seeing it online first. It was so unbelievably suspenseful, even after having seen it before.

I can't wait for this show and whoever decided to air the trailer so far in advance of the season premiere is a sadist.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭SirenX

omg I actually can't wait.
    I nearly sh*t myself watching the trailer alone
    when I watched the first season I got so scared I couldn't eat or sleep for 2 weeks!! but I just had to keep watching cuz the story was so good!

bring on october!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Anyone know where I can stream season one for free legally or illegally doesnt really bother me.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Its being repeated on fx the satellite channel at the mo

Advertisement