Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Park in DeerPark???

Options
  • 24-07-2011 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was recently in Deerpark in Mount Merrion and i saw builders working near the tennis club. The place massive wooden poles in the ground in a circle/oval shape and it has many steel gates like you would see in a field on a farm. For some reason, it reminded me of a small dog park/area and an enclosed dog area for DeerPark wouldn't be a bad thing. Does anyone know what those builders are doing??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 gardenman77

It definitely seems to be a dog park alright, but still not open. Not sure why as it is finished for the last 10 days apart from the signage!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

It sounded good until you said "a small dog park/area". Anything smaller than 20x20 meters just isnt big enough.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 gardenman77

It's not far off the size of the one in Marley park so should be enough room for plenty of dogs, provided they keep it clean!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I hope its not a dog pen if its going to be anything like the one in Marlay.

I know there is a problem with some virus affecting the trees around.

Advertisement