Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice: Foundation course in CBT/ counselling skills Limerick???

Options
  • 24-07-2011 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Currently I am finishing up a masters outside of the country in neuropsychology, however when I get back I will be working voluntarily in a neuropsychological setting/internship for a year.

I want to combine this with maybe doing a foundaton course in counselling skills or CBT because these aspects have been dealt with less and more focus on assessment and facilitation of treatment/ intervention this past year. With the aim of going for the dclinpsy at some point in the future.

Does anyone know of any "good" as in respected courses that would be available in Limerick, or somewhere near by?

Commuting can be done but with the internship and probably trying to work part-time as a carer I need something to fit as best as possible while staying sane.

Advertisement