Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies - Hair colourist Limerick

Options
  • 24-07-2011 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

looking for recommendations in town, had my hair coloured a good few years ago, turned out a disaster and it destroyed my hair so need someone decent who knows what they are doing so I don't end up bald!!! Thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mad_shopaholic

go to ivory in catherdral place excellent colourist there called amy and gavin is great to cut! place can be bit expensive but its well worth it for a good job!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Mogget

I was worried about highlighting my hair for the first time,but I went to Michelle in Halo and she's brilliant. She will tell you honestly what suits and what doesn't and is very talented with different shades

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Birdster

i've never heard of ivory, it must be new? but i've heard a few good reports about halo in recent days.......and now you're recommending it too..hmm think i'll give it a go :eek: I'll see if I can get an appointment with her then. Cool thanks :)
    Mogget wrote: »
    I was worried about highlighting my hair for the first time,but I went to Michelle in Halo and she's brilliant. She will tell you honestly what suits and what doesn't and is very talented with different shades

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

go to halo, one of the best hairdressers in limerick! good luck!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

PS - If you're nn FB - add them to your friends list - sometimes they have special offers on.

http://www.facebook.com/halo.limerick?ref=ts

• Advertisement

LB6 wrote: »
    PS - If you're nn FB - add them to your friends list - sometimes they have special offers on.

http://www.facebook.com/halo.limerick?ref=ts

Oh cool, will do that! Cheers!

Well Ladies, not overly impressed with Halo. Won't be going back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Daffydrake

What went wrong???:rolleyes:

Advertisement