Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching course at NCI

Options
  • 24-07-2011 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭

Anybody know whats the deal with switching courses in NCI?

On the Business course at the moment (Level 8) and not sure if it's for me. Thinking about a switch to the computers course as i'm very much interested in the area.

Anyone have any experience with it or know of anyone who has. Currently receiving a student grant which only pays college tuition and entrance fee's. Will this be affected?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Talk to the college but chances are you will have to go back in to 1st year and have to pay fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭achmairt

If you change your course and start at year one again you won't get grant or fees for the first year.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

achmairt wrote: »
    If you change your course and start at year one again you won't get grant or fees for the first year.:(

Yeah I thought that might be the rules but was hoping fir the best. I'll just stick with it then coz I wouldn't be paying those fees anyway.

Advertisement