Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First few in from today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Hope you don't mind but I put the link to your flickr page up in the Limerick forum as well.

Zuroph has been trying to organise a Limerick walk and getting poor feedback from local businesses etc on it, so I thought if I put the link to your pics there, that the numbers in the Dublin walk might get a few of the pub owners that use the Limerick forum to have a rethink and maybe do something around Halloween.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Daz R1

Kess73 wrote: »
    Hope you don't mind but I put the link to your flickr page up in the Limerick forum as well.

Zuroph has been trying to organise a Limerick walk and getting poor feedback from local businesses etc on it, so I thought if I put the link to your pics there, that the numbers in the Dublin walk might get a few of the pub owners that use the Limerick forum to have a rethink and maybe do something around Halloween.

Don't mind at all Kess,happy to have my images viewed and my ego stroked lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Yay! You've got the only pic of my little man that I can find so far! Thanks man! Lovely shots by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Daz R1

Would that be a small blonde kid with red Tshirt ? I may have one or two others of him but there basically the same , your welcome to them if ya want.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Thats him alright :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement