Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for good home boarding in Kildare/Dublin

Options
  • 23-07-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi
    I have posted before looking for home boarding in Kildare but wasnt successful in finding anyone suitable, so am extening my search to include surrounding counties. I am looking for homeboarding for 2 small dogs, one of which suffers from Coprophagy (eating own poo). He is fine if someone is in the garden when he goes - he will walk away but if left unattended its a different story. Hence he is not suitable to kennells and I personally wouldnt like to leave them in kennells either regardless of his issue. I dont want pet sitters either, Im looking for an experienced home boarder, where the dogs can play outside and be one of the family. If anyone can recommend someone i would be extremely grateful. Initially i would leave them for a trial run for a night and see how everyone gets on....

Advertisement