Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning! Android phone deletes images from blog

Options
  • 23-07-2011 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Because Android, Picassa and Blogger are all owned by Google, when I set up my Android phone it automatically copied my blog image directory from Picassa to the phone. I deleted these from the phone not realising this would delete them from Picassa and from Blogger. Hence 100 images disappeared from my blog which I had to reload manually. I am not the most technical person but I would have expected a warning on the phone informing me what the consequences of deleting the images would be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Alwayson wrote: »
    Because Android, Picassa and Blogger are all owned by Google, when I set up my Android phone it automatically copied my blog image directory from Picassa to the phone. I deleted these from the phone not realising this would delete them from Picassa and from Blogger. Hence 100 images disappeared from my blog which I had to reload manually. I am not the most technical person but I would have expected a warning on the phone informing me what the consequences of deleting the images would be.

I noticed that when I installed Google+; an old album from Picasa synced to my phone, I didn't want it there, but I had no say in it.

Advertisement