Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, any Dog shows on tomoro??

Options
  • 23-07-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any Dog Shows that may be on the in Wicklow/Dublin area tomoro??? I have messed up big time - just realised that the one I had planned to go to tomoro was on last wk - am going to have a VERY Disappointed 4yr old if I cant find an alternative - She has been pretending our back garden is a show ring for the past wk & "Training " her 10mth old Retreiver for it..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

marley123 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any Dog Shows that may be on the in Wicklow/Dublin area tomoro??? I have messed up big time - just realised that the one I had planned to go to tomoro was on last wk - am going to have a VERY Disappointed 4yr old if I cant find an alternative - She has been pretending our back garden is a show ring for the past wk & "Training " her 10mth old Retreiver for it..
    dont know of any but andreac shows dogs and knows alot about the scene probably give her a pm .[hope she does not mind me saying so:D]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

No prob at all Pokertalk;)

There was one on today in Dundalk but there are no Championship ones on tomorrow.
    Unless there are some local or fun shows on somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Thanks andrac, just looking for a local/fun one - my LO is only 4 but wants to do
    a junior, rescue & fancy dress class

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Groom!

Maybe check out some of the local festivals and horse shows. I know Kilmac was on today and they do a dog show. Brayfest is on and the air show tomorrow - maybe you could tell her the planes were too loud for the dogs and bring her to that instead???!!!
    Followed by chips and ice cream?!!

We were at Kilmac today & didnt bring the dogs as thought we would be doing Dog show tomoro... Unfortunatly she will have no interest in air show as OH taking the baby down as I promised my LO we would spend the day together at the dog show - she spend 2 hours helping to get together outfit for fancy dress costume:mad:

• Advertisement

Awh thats lovely. Well im sorry i cant be of anymore help to you. There might be a few over the next few weeks, the likes of local county agricultural shows.

Trim Show - 4th September
    Tinahealy Show - http://www.tinahelyshow.ie/page.php?id=53&PHPSESSID=e2b719f54dcc59c805b1f13949c40412

Tullow Show - http://www.tullowshow.com/Tullow_Show_schedule_2011.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

There is an Agricultural Show on in Tinahely 1st August, no idea if they have a dog show though, you'd have to contact them and check I guess.

http://www.irishshows.org/shows/t/tinahely/

1st august we are away... so Fecki* kicking myself at this stage - cant believe I Messed the dates up!!!!

andreac we are away that weekend... need to find something for tomoro:(

• Advertisement

Doubt you will find anything now to be honest. Not unless you take a drive around the area and see if theres any country shows on, they usually have dog shows at them.

Plus she has been a star with Fosterdogs we have had through the house the past yr so it was going to be a special Mummy Daughter day out which she hasnt had in mths!

Ah thats deadly, well have fun and hope your little one has a lovely day out and wins with her doggie:)

Thank you.... We should do well... 4yr old with her best friend a big 10mth old rescue Retreiver:) Will post back tomoro night:)

Advertisement