Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Migrating from Thunderbird to Mail

Options
  • 23-07-2011 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

After a lot of problems using Thunderbird I've decided to begin try out the new Lion Mail app as my default client. However I'm having problems importing my emails from Thunderbird.

Using the Import feature in Mail is not working. Even after the Import process was complete there were lots of emails missing.

Anyone know why this is? Better yet, anyone ever done this migration before and can give me advice on the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance. Really need help, getting so frustrated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Apologies for wasting a thread but I've abandoned this. Gone instead with Postbox as it has far superior migration options. Migrated all of my Thunderbird emails and settings in a minute or so. Lovely client too.

Advertisement