Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email auto complete address

Options
  • 23-07-2011 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

I searched around and I can't find the answer, when I compose an email and then I type the email address, it doesn't auto complete which means I have to know the whole address of every person I need to email. Surely there is some auto complete feature on the gmail app?

Thanks if anyone has some help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Once you start typing the name of contact or email address on mine it autocompletes it. I think its a default feature. Are your contacts saved as google contacts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

Thanks I got it working, I cleared all my Gmail data and then set up my account again and they all sync'd with my contacts again and now the auto complete is now working.

Advertisement