Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dual monitor windows 7

Options
  • 23-07-2011 2:02pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey I have two monitors in windows 7, however I want the secondary monitor to be on the left, so when I move the cursor through the left of my main monitor it goes to the other screen. At the moment I have to go right to get to the monitor ion the left, can you change this?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Never mind, I had solved it :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

glad to be of help

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks sid! Now, can you set it up so that if I go to either edge of my screen it goes to the other monitor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

yep will do that for your shortly, just right clicking on your desktop now

Advertisement