Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Booking Mania 28 tickets in general sale HELP THREAD

• 23-07-2011 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

Well after being raped twice by my bank/paypal/WWE in trying to book a freakin package, its looking like I am not getting my package despite booking 2 minutes into the presale.

This thread is just to ask those who have booked in general sale before for some help.

When does general mania/night after RAW/HOF tickets go on sale, where and how do i get them, and how much do they tend to cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

It has been said plenty of times, but it is pretty simple. Mania goes on sale in November with plenty of pre sales. Raw, HOF etc is after the new year. They'll be around $70 up for good seats.

You get them all from Ticketmaster.com, just set up an account. You pay by credit card, & collect the tix at the venue via will call on the day of the event. You'll need ID & the card used to buy them in your name. They will not post your tix over seas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JamesMania

It has been said plenty of times, but it is pretty simple. Mania goes on sale in November with plenty of pre sales. Raw, HOF etc is after the new year. They'll be around $70 up for good seats.

You get them all from Ticketmaster.com, just set up an account. You pay by credit card, & collect the tix at the venue via will call on the day of the event. You'll need ID & the card used to buy them in your name. They will not post your tix over seas.

Can you book with debit card as niether me or my mate has credit card as we are only 18

Not sure. You'll have to check Ticketmasters FAQs.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

JamesMania wrote: »
    Can you book with debit card as niether me or my mate has credit card as we are only 18
    Yes. I always pay with debit card.

Initium wrote: »
    Yes. I always pay with debit card.

have u did the general sales before when booking for mania

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

have u did the general sales before when booking for mania
    Yes, I have been several years attending the "Big 4" PPVs and getting my tickets from TM. I have used both for WM, travel packages and general tickets.

Initium wrote: »
    Yes, I have been several years attending the "Big 4" PPVs and getting my tickets from TM. I have used both for WM, travel packages and general tickets.

How much does it tend to cost to do it all general. Is it easy enough to get tickets from ticketmaster?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

tm is a disaster, pretty much a lottery, if you don't mind where you sit its not too bad but if you are looking for row 4 or 5 or something like that forget it

last years prices

mania $1000 First Two Rows Only (Including take-home commemorative chair), $850 (Including take-home commemorative chair), $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, and $25

raw $30.90 - US $90.90

hof $75, $60 and $50

tax and other fees are not included in the hof and mania ticket prices

rossie1977 wrote: »
    tm is a disaster, pretty much a lottery, if you don't mind where you sit its not too bad but if you are looking for row 4 or 5 or something like that forget it

last years prices

mania $1000 First Two Rows Only (Including take-home commemorative chair), $850 (Including take-home commemorative chair), $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, and $25

raw $30.90 - US $90.90

hof $75, $60 and $50

tax and other fees are not included in the hof and mania ticket prices

I was getting a silver so not bothered abotu sitting really close. Im looking at gettin tickets in about the silver zone, should i be able to get them with ticketmaster?

Yes. Theres nowhere else you can get them. Everyone will get them from TM, but like Rossie said, its a lottery so you can't be too picky.

• Advertisement

Yes. Theres nowhere else you can get them. Everyone will get them from TM, but like Rossie said, its a lottery so you can't be too picky.

what do you mean, its a lottery, more of a lottery than the packages where you dont even know where your sitting and can get shafted by them not processing your payment lol.

Surely with ticketmaster, if you both as soon as they are released, you get the ticket.

Packages are a guarantee, you get what you paid for. You may say not knowing where you're sitting, I say guaranteed ringside.

I'm sure you have used TM in the past? You can choose your price, location, then hope for the best.

Packages are a guarantee, you get what you paid for. You may say not knowing where you're sitting, I say guaranteed ringside.

I'm sure you have used TM in the past? You can choose your price, location, then hope for the best.

Yeah but im not trying to get ringside so it doesnt bother me, I know I wont be miles back, ill beat about where I would have been had I got my silver package

Probably a bit further back, depends if you get tv side or not I guess.

when does the night after raw tickets usually go on sale

when does the night after raw tickets usually go on sale
    As said above...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gillberg

Hey Kane, I followed the wrestlemania travel packages thread quite closely, even though I've known all along that me and my mates plan to get tickets in the general sale. You seem the most knowledgable guy so wondering if you could answer a couple of questions:

1. How do I get myself into some sort of presale for the general sale tickets?
    2. How fast have the general sale tickets sold out for the past few Manias, and would you expect them to sell a lot quicker this year due to the location and the HELLACIOUS match already scheduled?

Any help greatly apprecaited from anyone else too.

Gillberg

Gillberg wrote: »
    Hey Kane, I followed the wrestlemania travel packages thread quite closely, even though I've known all along that me and my mates plan to get tickets in the general sale. You seem the most knowledgable guy so wondering if you could answer a couple of questions:

2. How fast have the general sale tickets sold out for the past few Manias, and would you expect them to sell a lot quicker this year due to the location and the HELLACIOUS match already scheduled?

Gillberg

I cant answer questiom 1, but as for question 2, put it this way. The packages usually take weeks/months to completely sell out. This year they sold out in less than one day.

Gillberg
    The pre sales are very easy to get in to.
    All you need is a password, up to the coming days of the general sale passwords will surface on different sites, including here, and that's all you need really. There's usually 2 or 3 different pre sales.

As JamesMania said the packages went like hot cakes, but if you're prepared on the day of the sale,TM account set up, you will be grand. Just don't wait about for it. Buy your tix in the pre sales or first day of the general sale. :)

Take it for for what it's worth, but I was told that according to the new WWE magazine, tix will go on sale November 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

packages sold out hella quick this year

but every year when i bought tickets for mania for the last 3 years,i always got my tickets during presale/general sale for me and my friends

i always end up getting good seats,here is a tip,have another friend help find tickets as u during the on sale date,who ever brings up the best seats just purchase them

same thing i did for raw and hall of fame

Does anyone have any idea when the announcement will be made as to the dates the tickets go on sale?

Having seen how fast Survivor Series sold out I'm now a bit worried about getting tickets!

Gillberg

Does anyone have any idea when the announcement will be made as to the dates the tickets go on sale?

Having seen how fast Survivor Series sold out I'm now a bit worried about getting tickets!

Gillberg

it's around mid/early nov

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Gillberg

I'm guessing/hoping it won't be that much of a panic. I think MSG often sells out very quickly no matter what, plus it holds a lot less than the stadium WM28 will be in (can't remember its name of the top of my head).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

G-Money wrote: »
    I'm guessing/hoping it won't be that much of a panic. I think MSG often sells out very quickly no matter what, plus it holds a lot less than the stadium WM28 will be in (can't remember its name of the top of my head).

yes comparing msg with the sun life in miami is like comparing chalk and cheese, msg is basically wwes home court and they often sell out houseshows there, its wwe that has the most consecutive sellouts in msg, not the knicks,rangers or boxing, miami is not a traditionally strong wwe/f city

you won't have any problem getting tickets for mania 28 rock or no rock, if the show does sell out it won't sellout till march at the earliest, miami fans are notoriously bad for supporting their own teams

Msg is small

first ppv since the rumble when cena came back which i attended woot

rock is confirmed

plus tickets was being sold on stubhub even before the PRESALE!so obviously people got tickets earlier than presale.

as for mania sell out?highly doubtful last 3 manias i got great seats during presale and even on the day of the event or week before i found seats.

now for mania 30 in nyc where i live ill buy a package because mania will sell out with ease lol

Anyone have any update/news on when Mania tickets go on general sale?

Gillberg

Anyone have any update/news on when Mania tickets go on general sale?

Gillberg

nope but all i heard is they are doing one of those ticket parties in florida around nov so i guess tickets will be around nov again

Seems tickets will go on sale nov 5th with a few presales before

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Yep, confirmed they go on sale on Sat 5th of November.

Advertisement