Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams about smoking

Options
  • 23-07-2011 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I used to smoke ALOT, chain smoked constantly, did this for about 13 years and then gave up. In my dreams I still smoke. I wake up wondering if I did or not.. few mins later I know it was just a dream but how can someone dream that they smoke and taste it etc.. I really have not smoked in 4 and a half years. Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thread moved to the Non-smokers forum where you'll probably find a better response.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

ftwwinning wrote: »
    I used to smoke ALOT, chain smoked constantly, did this for about 13 years and then gave up. In my dreams I still smoke. I wake up wondering if I did or not.. few mins later I know it was just a dream but how can someone dream that they smoke and taste it etc.. I really have not smoked in 4 and a half years. Anyone else?

I stopped smoking the year the smoking ban came in (what year was that btw??) and I have the occasional dream where I am smoking. In the dream I am really pi$$ed off with myself for smoking and am always saying to myself, wtf are you doing, stop it now before you're back on 10 a day then 20 and then it's too late. I don't taste them in the dream though. Thankfully! :rolleyes:

Always wake up so relieved that I haven't had a fag and don't smoke any more! I will never smoke again, I dont know where these dreams come from.

Advertisement