Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Drummer Here!

Options
  • 23-07-2011 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey folks as the title says Im an experienced professional drummer looking for some work.I have alot of experience in studio work,live performance,touring,playing to a click track and I can read music fluently.I have played in every kind of venue ranging from the Olympia Theatre-Dublin to the Old Town square-Prague right down to local clubs/pubs here in Ireland.I also have qualifications from the London College of Music where I studied my grades etc.I am very easy to work with/get along with,I have no ego problem either so if I sound like the right drummer for you or your band please pm me here for more info/samples of my playing.

PS- NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 drummer4u

Forgot to add...Im based around kildare/dublin area and im also available for dep work with any established bands etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 drummer4u

bump

Advertisement