Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card game-what is it and how do I play it??

Options
  • 23-07-2011 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Ok I'm not even sure if this is the right place to put this but I'll give it a go.
    I used to play a card game and I think it was 2 -4 player game. I thought it was called cribbage but I think that's wrong.

From what I remember round everyone got 10 then 9 then 8 etc cards each. Each round there was a main type that trumped any other card. So if spades were trumps n you put an ace Down even a two of spades would trump it and you'd win all the cards .
    I'm still pretty unclear how to play rest if game and I realise I've not given much information .
    If anyone knows this game I'd really appreciate the rules.

Thanks a million ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

yvonne23 wrote: »
    Ok I'm not even sure if this is the right place to put this but I'll give it a go.
    I used to play a card game and I think it was 2 -4 player game. I thought it was called cribbage but I think that's wrong.

From what I remember round everyone got 10 then 9 then 8 etc cards each. Each round there was a main type that trumped any other card. So if spades were trumps n you put an ace Down even a two of spades would trump it and you'd win all the cards .
    I'm still pretty unclear how to play rest if game and I realise I've not given much information .

Thanks a million ;)

Was it called Trumps?
    Winner of the previous round got to nominate trumps for the next round.
    Each subsequent round had one card less dealt to each player.

(Is there not a cards games forum?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

F1ngers wrote: »

Thanks a million ;)

Was it called Trumps?
    Winner of the previous round got to nominate trumps for the next round.
    Each subsequent round had one card less dealt to each player.

(Is there not a cards games forum?)
    I think that's the one ;)
    Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

Oh I looked for a card game forum but I couldn't find one, I'll look again .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Oh I looked for a card game forum but I couldn't find one, I'll look again .

I had a little look myself and couldn't find one...
    I just assumed there was one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement