Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Keeping a man happy by letting him drive like a maniac?!

Options
  • 23-07-2011 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I guys, I know this has been discussed a fair bit but I can't seem to find a conclusive answer. I want to book my man-friend a day of driving like the Stig for his birthday and I'm completely lost.
    I'm also (like everyone else right now) fairly strapped for cash and this rallying lark seems to be expensive. Can ANYONE recommend a rallying school that they've been to or course that they have done that was brilliant but not too pricey?! I've been looking at superdriveni.com but can't find any reviews that really sell it to me. I have a maximum limit of bout 200 quid. Please please HELP!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

Mondello Mazda perhaps?

http://www.mondello.ie/race_school/starter/

Failing that 200 quid might get you a clapped out fiesta with change to spare, just find an open field :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

If you could get to waterford theres a rally driving school here for €199.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

If your budget is very tight then a track day training course in Mondello might be a good option. Of course the major difference between this and other courses is that you have to drive your own car, but at fifty euro its still a great experience. I did it recently and loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 rallyschool

hi there

check us out on www.rallyschoolireland.ie and you can email me directly to info@rallyschoolireland.ie and we can discuss how to get the best value for your 200 quid!

Advertisement