Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking guitar player in northwest region.

Options
  • 22-07-2011 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I write songs and sing, but do not play an instrument. I'm looking for a committed guitar player whose goal is to make a difference through music, by giving people back to themselves, reminding them of who they are, and why they're here. I'm looking for someone who is mature and has developed themselves to the point that they know what they're about and what they want to achieve.
    I'm looking for someone who's willing to rehearse at least three times per week. I live on the west cavan fermanagh border. Sligo, Enniskillen, Cavan are within an hours drive and I would be willing to drive if needs be (half of the time anyway) :)
    Lyrically my influences include John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Eddie Vedder, Sinead O' Connor, Ian Brown, Damien Dempsey... Actually philosophy and spirituality influeces me in a much bigger way than music itself... I find much inspiration from the teachings of Buddha, Jesus, Ghandi, Laot-zu, Oso, Erich Fromm, Deepak Chopra, Louise Hay, Intergalactic Council. Don't worry I'm pretty neutral when it comes to religion. I believe in the great creator... Spirit/God/Higher Consciousess/Divine... the name is irrelevant to me as I believe that that is All. I seek love peace unity, truth and freedom above all else in this world. yin yang. If you understand this symbol, then we'll probably work well together.
    I do not take any poisonous chemicals into my body... not voluntarily anyhow. Excessive users of drugs need not apply.
    The only thing I wish to do,
    Is what I came here for,
    To turn my powers inside out,
    knock on every door,
    To be a light unto the dark,
    live each moment in the now,
    To believe in my own destiny,
    And let love show me how.
    And let love show me how.

If this feels right to you, please do get in touch. If not, all is good, may every experience bring you closer to home. Good luck. Claire.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

Hi Claire, Just came across this post and wanted to say dia gduit...Respect to what you are feeling musical wise and cosmically..Indeed music is powerful stuff for the soul..I am just going through some ads,looking to set-up create something in music also..And i just wanna fire off some positive energy to you...keep in contact ,Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ClairedaRabbit

Good stuff. What is it you are seeking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

i dont think i am seeking anything in particular...blessings for everyone really

Advertisement