Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist wanted - Portlaoise area

Options
  • 22-07-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Guitarist needed for established alternative rock original band for upcoming gigs including high profile support slots. The band are Laois based and have performed at Electric Picnic and venues such as The Academy, The Button Factory, Whelans, Dolans and many more.
    Own gear and transport preferable.
    Age 21+ preferable.

No pointy guitars or slash wannabes need apply

PM if interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭patrickkelly90

dcomerford wrote: »
    Guitarist needed for established alternative rock original band for upcoming gigs including high profile support slots. The band are Laois based and have performed at Electric Picnic and venues such as The Academy, The Button Factory, Whelans, Dolans and many more.
    Own gear and transport preferable.
    Age 21+ preferable.

No pointy guitars or slash wannabes need apply

PM if interested!
    Pm sent man :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 floating cloud

Sent ye a pm i think, im new on boards. Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dcomerford

Hi im not sure if my mail thing is working properly. I think i replied back to everyone who sent me a P.M. If anyone has not gotten a message back from me please email me at theroyalhound@gmail.com.
    Thanks,
    Dara.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 arthecz

PM sent, cheers

Advertisement