Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wider fitting condoms in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 22-07-2011 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Need to find a wide fitting condom in the centre of Dublin. I've heard online is the best place but I live with my parents so delivery is a stumbling block. Any suggestions where to buy would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Trojan is the brand you are looking for! Sorry I can't help you with a shop!
    dezki wrote: »
    Need to find a wide fitting condom in the centre of Dublin. I've heard online is the best place but I live with my parents so delivery is a stumbling block. Any suggestions where to buy would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Need to find a wide fitting condom in the centre of Dublin.

for what to put over your head for a really posh one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I like the pasante being honest I find them probably the most comforatable condom ive used that doestn feel like ive got a thumb of heavy duty pair of xxxxxx-L marrrigolds :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/condoms/large-condoms/?cs=EUR&gclid=CLOv86q326gCFYob4QodZF_-_w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Need to find a wide fitting condom in the centre of Dublin.

for what to put over your head for a really posh one!!

Keep the unhelpful/silly comments to yourself please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Check out Dollymount Strand - plenty of used ones floating around there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Not an issue if they don't open your post. If you buy off places like Lovehoney they send stuff in plain brown envelopes/boxes that don't have the words "CONDOMS" wrote all over them :)

There's Condom Power in Dublin City too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Need to find a wide fitting condom in the centre of Dublin. I've heard online is the best place but I live with my parents so delivery is a stumbling block.

Sellers know the score.
    Buy from ebay or any online shop and you'll get plain packaging, no decent seller is going to brand their package

So once your parents don't open your post then no issue

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rob55

In the same boat myself , but im in tipp! heard in tesco sell durex xl, truth in that. boots sell them?

tried any adultshops in dublin? was in waterford few days ago, went to two adultshops both only had normal condoms. funny struggle to watch to put it on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

py2006 wrote: »
    Trojan is the brand you are looking for! Sorry I can't help you with a shop!

I found Trojans to be nearly too thick (even the light ones), you may be a long time waiting for your happy ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The Durex XL ones are in Boots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I've heard online is the best place but I live with my parents so delivery is a stumbling block.

As others have said, most online retailers would post them in plain boxes. Would it be such an issue for you anyway if your parents knew you were buying condoms online? Chances are they know your having sex (unless your 16 or younger) and would probly be happy to know your taking precautions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Use a salt and vinegar tayto packet! Did anyone else cringe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Keep the unhelpful/silly comments to yourself please.
    Gandalph wrote: »
    Use a salt and vinegar tayto packet! Did anyone else cringe?

That goes for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Not an issue if they don't open your post. If you buy off places like Lovehoney they send stuff in plain brown envelopes/boxes that don't have the words "CONDOMS" wrote all over them :)

There's Condom Power in Dublin City too.

they have a ridiculasly poor selection and all feel like marigolds . :mad:
    The Durex XL ones are in Boots.

again marigolds for thinckenss springs to mind :(
    Larger condoms and availabilties in this country is a complete piss take,
    Yad think that some of the owners of these companies might actually frequent these kinda forums for an idea on a male perspective :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I find Durex XL (why not just L?) are longer but not any wider than regular durex. Which makes little sense to me. If you can roll it down 7 or so inches, that must be good enough, whereas if you can't get it on without stretching it like a rubber band, what's the point in that?

Anyway, Magnum seem to be the good ones, but I've never seen them in shops. Do they have Superdrug in Ireland? They sell some large ones, which I've found to be pretty good. Can't remember the brand off hand.

You could always send them to the post office and collect it. Or a willing friends house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

You can get Trojan Magnums and Magnum XL's in Condom Power. AFAIK they do packs of 6 if you looking to try them out. This is the only "bricks and mortar" shop in ireland that I have found that sells these.

If you buy online then you can get this set.
    http://www.britishcondoms.co.uk/condom-multi-packs/big-boy-sampler.html

It includes most of the the larger condoms out there. Personally I only rate the Trojan Magnum range. Durex XL's are only marginally larger then Durex's standard condoms. If you want something bigger in the Durex range then I would go for Durex XXL. Larger/XL condoms seem to be a marketing gimmick by a lot of condom companies. So make sure you check the sizes of what you are buying and remember what fits/doesn't fit you.
    Larger condoms and availabilties in this country is a complete piss take,
    +100,000.
    Fair play for this company for actually recognising the fact that people should buy condoms that fit them:
    http://www.mysize-condoms.com/index-2.html

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Hey guys, sorry to resurrect a zombie thread, but does anyone know anywhere in Dublin city center that sells wider condoms (not longer)?

Had a rather embarrassing situation last week with a girl I'm seeing where fumbling about with a condom that was too small lost me "my moment" and I couldn't get that moment back no matter what we tried :(

I've read Pasante King Size might be my best bet with them being 60mm wide. Anywhere around stock them? Bricks and mortar preferably, as we've discussed revisiting that moment tomorrow night :o Thanks!

Advertisement