Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know when the Chain Reaction Cycles Sale ends?

Options
  • 22-07-2011 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

That is all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

The sale never ends!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,301 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Morgan wrote: »
    The sale never ends!

+1 think the sale tab has been on there for years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Not the sale tab! There is a sale banner there that wasn't there last week and some items have that red tag which flashes the word "sale". Stuff like tubes and tires went on sale this week, wondering how long would they be reduced until?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

Alot of items will stay discounted for months or indefinitely. Those green tubes (airwaves?) have been on sale since last year. The 2011 bikes will probably stay on sale and the closer we get to the end of the year the more the discount will be. It may depend on the brand though, but the Beones and Vituses (Vitii?) will probably keep getting cheaper.

Alot of items will stay discounted for months or indefinitely. Those green tubes (airwaves?) have been on sale since last year. The 2011 bikes will probably stay on sale and the closer we get to the end of the year the more the discount will be. It may depend on the brand though, but the Beones and Vituses (Vitii?) will probably keep getting cheaper.

Ah right. It was actually the michelin tubes (same price as the airwaves) that I have in the basket, only I'm waiting on the aul funds to transfer into my PayPal account.

• Advertisement

I don't think it will end this week anyway. And if the michelins go back up in price, the airwaves tubes are grand. I've been using them with no complaints for the last 9 months. They're better than the continental ones I last bought.

I don't think it will end this week anyway. And if the michelins go back up in price, the airwaves tubes are grand. I've been using them with no complaints for the last 9 months. They're better than the continental ones I last bought.
    Actually I may switch to the airwaves - do they have a threaded valve?

The ones I have do. The only problem is the colour of the cap. It's a horrible green. So if anyone wants some snot green valve caps PM me. I give you good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

The ones I have do. The only problem is the colour of the cap. It's a horrible green. So if anyone wants some snot green valve caps PM me. I give you good price.

Heat up the caps and then you'll go very fast, like hot snot in fact.

There's our sales pitch. Millionaires.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Personally don't mind the cap colour, but that's probably cos bike is white and they fir alright. My one thing about the Airwaves is that the valve can be really sticky, so always give it a push with your hand before trying the pump.

Sale never seems to end on CRC, a lot of it is end of line stuff, only one or two sizes left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Seems like a good time to stock up on some spare tubes.
    Can someone advise what the difference is between the 40mm & 52mm of these:-
    Michelin A1

Also - whats the difference between the A1/2/3?
    They're all the same price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What sale? One of their products prior to the sale was €6.93, in the 'sale' it is €8.04

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Seems like a good time to stock up on some spare tubes.
    Can someone advise what the difference is between the 40mm & 52mm of these:-
    Michelin A1

Also - whats the difference between the A1/2/3?
    They're all the same price.

I'd imagine just the length of the valve stem - with deep section wheels a longer valve stem is often/usually necessary.

Advertisement