Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music player

Options
  • 22-07-2011 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭

Hey lads and lassies, My Ipod recently gave up the ghost and I was wondering what a good music player for the desire hd would be? Usually I would be going for free apps but would be willing top pay for a good music player. What should I be looking for? Tried searching for this with no luck if there is anther thread please link and close this one mods. Thanks.:)

Also what's the biggest SD card I can get for the Desire HD?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭G1032

PowerAmp

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

While this music player is still in Beta testing, it is worth looking at.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1088804

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Otacon wrote: »
    While this music player is still in Beta testing, it is worth looking at.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1088804

Didn't open the link but +1 if its Uber Music! I have that and like that.

OP iTunes people seem to use double twist on android as its supposed to be pretty similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Don't get beta 3 of uber music. It eats up memory until your phone dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

I used DoubleTwist for a while after coming from an Ipod Classic to just using my Galaxy S , But I got annoyed at the way DT handled Playlists which i use allot , so i went back to the Stock Music Player , Search is nice , Visualizations are nice and the "Disc View" way of searching through your music is great! Try the stock app before you commit to buy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement