Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two views

Options
  • 22-07-2011 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

just wondering if its possible to keep the two windows on the bottom status bar open. one in mini for watching videos while I'm writing in the main screen.:confused:
    running windows7 ultimate.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I'm not 100% sure what you mean. I know you can resize lots of media players and choose Always on top so the video can be moved around the screen to watch while you are doing something else. make sense?

I use windows media player and VLC and both have this option

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭wex96

it was more watching online music videos muzu.tv and the like. I'm using firefox and the symbols on the bottom left of my screen lets me quickly switch between windows but i was hoping to keep two open at the same time, one main screen where i'll be typing the other in mini watching a music videos online.
    hope this makes it a bit clearer

VLC can open streams. Would you try that?
    VLC = www.videolan.org

Edit: Scrap that as I tested and vlc cant stream http://www.muzu.tv/

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭wex96

ok will try that thanks

Actually it might work as I'm behind a firewall in work. Test it and post back. Also try windows media player streaming too

• Advertisement
Advertisement