Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

death of my klein

Options
  • 21-07-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

yesterday i had my klein locked to a pole on hatch st as i was exiting the building i watched in horror as a taxi mounted the path and proceeded to crush my bike.Im devastated the bike was about 15yrs old(second hand) but still in excellent condition bar the paint,this fcuker crushed the downtube but also managed to completly shatter his rear screen but the best bit is he drove off.I got all his details and the gardai have been informed,he was caught on cctv.Now my question is would anybody have a KLEIN attitude in ireland for sale?ive ridden loads oif bikes over the years but the klein was my favorite by a long shot and i wont be happy till i have another

any help would be mucho's appriciated

Comments

Advertisement