Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Left Hook Podcast

Options
  • 21-07-2011 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey Guys

This is just a quick post about a new MMA podcast that myself and Tom (Devore) Murphy are working on.
    First of all some background, my self and Tom have known each other a long time, and over the last few years we had a common interest which was MMA.
    It wasnt until recently we actually started talking about the Irish MMA scene and once we started looking into it we were shocked about how much it has come in the last 2 years.
    Being strict UFC fans and self confessed "cage potatoes" We decided to have a podcast and delve deeper into the Irish MMA scene, as well as talk about UFC, Strikeforce etc ....
    Most importantly, we are looking to have a bit of participation with you on this podcast. We will be looking to hear your opinions on MMA related topics.
    If you have an up and coming event, let us know about it.
    When conducting future interviews, we will be looking for your questions.

Our first episode will be out tonight, It was very rushed but we did have a chance to sit down briefly with John Ferguson of Cage Contender and discuss the up coming Cage Contender 10

You can also find us on facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002476729786

DivShare File - The left hook MMA Episode 1.wma

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We're uploading it now... its just a bit of craic from two cage-potatoes with an interest in MMA. (sorry about the slightly dodgy sound .. and my stupid laugh :) )

Hope you enjoy it it.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Great news, hope it goes well for you guys. Can't wait to listen to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Advertisement