Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strike Systems Tac Vest (Black)

Options
  • 21-07-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Here is a Black Strike Systems Tac Vest in good condition with a cross draw holster, pistols mag & large AEG / GBB mag pouches, an admin & misc small pouch, plus a large zip bag on the back.

Asking price is €30euros with registered P&P + Paypal fees included, or can meet in person depending on where you are.

Am open to trades & after a load of demo stuff like:

M203 shells
    Claymores
    Thunder B's
    Etc

So if you have any of the above or would like this item for cash then let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭warchild1979

Hey fella just wondering wat deal u wud do for the items we discussed in pm on the last transaction including the vest wats the best price u cud do for me ?

cheers brother

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Wish I knew what your on about, that must of been somebody else as all the items that you've bought & made offers on from me have been accounted for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Better pictures please I can barely see the vest Thanks.

Better pictures please I can barely see the vest Thanks.

Agreed they are not great, I'll see what I can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mackmuffin

will the vest fit a big lad like me self :) im 6ft 6 and have a bit of a tank :P

• Advertisement

mackmuffin wrote: »
    will the vest fit a big lad like me self :) im 6ft 6 and have a bit of a tank :P

I'm 6ft & have a tank :), its a one size fits all with adjustable straps & pull cords with space left for more so it may fit yourself.

Not a 100% yes & have to be honest :D

Better pics will be uploaded soon.

Anyone looking for a Tac Vest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Better pics will be uploaded soon.

Anyone looking for a Tac Vest?

I'll chat to Mark L about it ;)

I'll chat to Mark L about it ;)

Excellent stuff, could post this item with your stock if he want's this Tac Vest & would have to make an offer for it first of course.

As requested, here are some better pics of this Tac Vest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Sulaco

hey seals,

i'll take that off your hands - hows 25 for you?

Sulaco wrote: »
    hey seals,

i'll take that off your hands - hows 25 for you?

Maybe interested, where abouts are you based again?

Could deliver, depending on where you are.

hi seals,

am based in blackrock but could maybe meet half way if too far out for you?

hi seals,

am based in blackrock but could maybe meet half way if too far out for you?

If its Blackrock, Dublin that should be okay as we're planning a trip to Dublin on Sun.

Would you be able to meet then?

hi seals, that should be ok but am likely playing at redbarn at some stage on sunday so i dont want to miss you....drop me a pm and we can take this offline and get something organised?

hi seals, that should be ok but am likely playing at redbarn at some stage on sunday so i dont want to miss you....drop me a pm and we can take this offline and get something organised?

No problem, offer accepted for collection / pickup & to pm's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

next in line for the 25 :D if the deal with Sulaco falls through ill be more than happy to take the vest as half the payment for the batteris you gonna pick up :D

dinko4gr wrote: »
    next in line for the 25 :D if the deal with Sulaco falls through ill be more than happy to take the vest as half the payment for the batteris you gonna pick up :D

The deal has been done with Sulaco & paid in full, this Tac Vest will be in the post to him by tomorrow so its sold.

Would love to accept your offer & can't, cheers for it anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 elmuerto

is its still for sale? can meet you in dun laoire on friday and will you take 25?

elmuerto wrote: »
    is its still for sale? can meet you in dun laoire on friday and will you take 25?

Oh lads, just a little too late on this one as it was posted to Sulaco earlier on today & he got him self a bargan let me tell you ;)

Just waiting for it to arrive then if he's happy, this item will be 100% sold

• Advertisement

item received seals - grand and happy - thanks fella!

item received seals - grand and happy - thanks fella!

No problem & thanking your good self, Mod's when you get a chance could you please mark this thread as sold.

Many thanks to everyone.

Advertisement