Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co2 KJW M9A1 with full markings / trades & extras

Options
  • 21-07-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Here is a Co2 KJW M9A1 with full markings / trades & extras too, its in full working order with no parts missing or known issues.

Its firing at 290 to 310fps with 0.20g BB's & comes with:

One(1) leak free Co2 mag
    One(1) laser dot sight with a 20mm rail attachment that fits this pistol as well as many other pistols, AEG's & GBB's
    Two(2) pistol hip holsters (1 x fixed & 1 x full adjustable type)
    One(1) 6mm alan key for changing the Co2 cartridges
    One(1) speed loader for reloading mags
    Five(5) Crosman Co2 cartridges
    One(1) bag of King Arms Platinum series 0.20g BB's with at least a thousand(1000) BB's in the bag

Asking price is €150euros with registered P&P + Paypal fees included, or can meet in person depending on where you are.

Am open to trades for a triple shot shotty that's heavy enough & feels like quality, really want a metal one & would accept high quality polymer too.

Also after a load of demo stuff like:

M203 shells
    Claymores
    Thunder B's
    Etc

So if you have any of the above or would like this lot for cash then let me know.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

Sill interested in the Glock?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

LOOKHERE wrote: »
    Sill interested in the Glock?

Maybe, don't really want to break up this set so what else would you throw in to the deal trades wise?

I dont understand wha anyone would want 2 hip holsters, I have one myself so I dont need either, and Im pretty sure you can use the BB's for another gun?

I dont understand wha anyone would want 2 hip holsters, I have one myself so I dont need either, and Im pretty sure you can use the BB's for another gun?

Its a starter set or some added value for who ever want's this pistol, also it saves me starting other threads :D

So would you trade JUST the gun, speed loader, mag, allen key and Co2 for the Glock?

• Advertisement

So would you trade JUST the gun, speed loader, mag, allen key and Co2 for the Glock?

Again its a maybe, I'll see how this thread goes then decide what to do next if that's okay with yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,582 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

offer steyr ssg with scope bipod and 3 mags

I need an answer Saturday at the latest

So we've got about 48hrs, what would Jack Bauer do LoL

As I'm not him, I will do my best for your good self okay :D

offer steyr ssg with scope bipod and 3 mags

Maybe after this, have asked a question on the thread for this item & thanking you :)

• Advertisement

Anyone after an M9?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Eric159

I'm interested in buying it, living in Tramore, Co. Waterford can offer 100

Eric159 wrote: »
    I'm interested in buying it, living in Tramore, Co. Waterford can offer 100

Would need a bit more then that & as your so close I'll offer delivery to your home if we reach an agreement that is.

How does 115 sound? Where you living? I would like to meet in person to see if its shooting good my place preferably as i have a friend that can look at it.. but i can meet you at yours depending on your location

How does 115 sound? Where you living? I would like to meet in person to see if its shooting good my place preferably as i have a friend that can look at it.. but i can meet you at yours depending on your location

If you want the whole lot, I'd be looking for a higher offer & I'm about 15mins from Tramore so can meet at either place.

Your welcome to visit & test, its up to yourself.

125 is pretty much the highest i can go sorry.. I hope we can go through with this deal :)

125 is pretty much the highest i can go sorry.. I hope we can go through with this deal :)

This does not include registered P&P or Paypal fees so is a fair offer, deal & accepted.

To pm's & thanking you :D

This item has been sold for cash, good luck with your trade :D

This lot has been sold to Eric159 without any issues at all, paid in full with no delay & was a nice person to meet.

Mod's please mark this thread as sold, when you get a chance.

Many thanks to all.

Advertisement