Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels in Galway area

Options
  • 21-07-2011 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm looking for a good kennel in the Galway area. Its a bit last minute so I don't know if I'll even get a space at this stage. It's the first time we'll have left our dog in kennels and he's only one and very much part of the family so I don't want to leave him just anywhere!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Which part of Galway? I can highly recommend Maggie in Craughwell but if it's the wrong part of Galway for you it's not very helpful!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Woofs and Wags in Belclare (halfway between Galway and Tuam) is the place I use. Getting fairly busy at this time of year and your dog needs to be fully vaccinated and have been treated for kennel cough before they'll take it.

Tell them Fred Basset sent you.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Maggiecrowley

I found a place in Rooe Kennels in Co. Galway. It comes well recommended so that's a relief. Just have to try not to cry leaving him there now!! Thanks for the suggestions.:)

Advertisement