Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer needs guitarist

Options
  • 21-07-2011 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi, I'm 24 currently looking to find a guitarist to jam with, collaborate with and eventually play gigs with. I already have a few songs written and alot of ideas but at the moment lack the instrument playing ability to take it further. I hope to gig at venues with our own material (whelans singer songwriter night etc).I'm open to any suggestions or how you can get on the road with a view to eventually getting a band together etc. Living in Stillorgan too. If any1s intereseted let me know

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 joe_neon

hi, id be interested in this. give me a shout and i can send ya something and ya can check out my style of play. im 24 from tallaght . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Any samples? What type of music?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭readytorock

tbh i'm into alot of diff music but wat i'd like to start or create is somethin acoustic at the start and hopefully as it grows something between a pendulum mixed with anything that works.I know it sounds vague but the songs ive written have all been with a piano and a guitar so hopefully with other influences around we could create something faster and catchy.
    if ur still interested let me know, im open to any influences

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 need_a_singer

Hi,noticed your ad.We are an originals band(drummer, bassist, guitarist/keyboardist) looking for a singer.We would be on for having another few guitarists,strings etc.We have some old,rough demoes on www.myspace.com/originalsingerwanted.We have a lot more stuff written in a lot more varying styles.We are very experienced(toured for 2 years,done 100 plus gigs,numerous recording experiences,supported some well known acts in our previous band such as the blizzards,the walls,delorentoes) we are also vey dedicated.If you are interested email dan.sam.john@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

need_a_singer: Phone numbers aren't allowed. Please use the PM feature of this site instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement