Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ebay cycling clothing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

dannyufff wrote: »
    I found this seller on ebay and I'm just wondering opinions. is the price too good to be true? 22 euro for a tob and bibs with no p&p fees.
    http://shop.ebay.ie/yzycn/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Nah, search around here and you'll find plenty of folks have bought from sites like this and the stuff has been OK(ish), some stuff has been fine, other crap. That said, all the gear is Chinese knock-off's and not the 'official' real deal.
    As ever, buyer beware when it comes to fleaBay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Neverlandland

I cant help but be put off by this seller's username. Doesn't look overly professional, but at the same time he has good comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭glennbhoy

looks like good fakes

• Registered Users Posts: 47 10kdays

Just to anyone who has bought this type of stuff -

Are the materials on a par with authentic big brand stuff? Breathable, moisture wicking etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭C3PO

10kdays wrote: »
    Just to anyone who has bought this type of stuff -

Are the materials on a par with authentic big brand stuff? Breathable, moisture wicking etc.

Of course not!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Hmmmmmm, you join yesterday and you're first post is about an ebay shop, including a handy link to same:rolleyes: ????

Like the prices on the site, it all seems a bit to good to be true........

Advertisement