Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare rucksack buckles

Options
  • 20-07-2011 10:31pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I (or the airline) lost a buckle or two from my rucksack on a recent trip.

I presume they're reasonably standard, so something like this might suffice, right?

Also, if anyone knows where you can find Craghopper belts (or a close alternative) that would be great, too. I've checked amazon and ebay.

Edit, ebay seller only ships to the UK (re the belts).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭levi

Can get those buckle yokes in Great Outdoors - they had a pretty good selection of them...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Thanks for that, will check them out.
    Found somewhere that supplies the belts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

Thanks for that, will check them out.
    Found somewhere that supplies the belts.

Oh, yeah, Black Oil, where's that? I was looking for a few of them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Craghoppers themselves, as it happens.

This crowd on ebay seem to have them as well, it seemed to be UK only, but I emailed them and they said 'Thanks for your inquiry,we do send our goods to Republic of Ireland with postal charges £4.99'. I've gone ahead with CH and the order's been dispatched. £3.95 for delivery with them.

Arrived this morning. I went for small-medium. It says length 43", to fit up to a size 36 waist.

• Advertisement
Advertisement