Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrugated Plastic?

Options
  • 20-07-2011 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I'm looking to buy some Corrugated plastic, the stuff that the election posters are made out of. Anyone know where to get it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

You've answered your own question!
    The people who make election posters. Try your local sign company and they should point you right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dethklok

Thanks, i was just wondering if someone like Woodies or B&Q sold it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

How much do you need?
    For large quantities...try www.printsolutions.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

I got some about 4 months ago,4 8x4 sheets for about €80,it was a crowd in Meath i think and that was with delivery as well i think.

that was probably www.accessplastics.ie in Ashbourne? Good price!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dethklok

I only need one 8x4 sheet, i'll have a look at those two websites. Thanks for the help :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

I have them. Dunno about 8 by 4 though. I have some fairly big ones. Where are you based?

and does it matter if it has a few small holes and a possibly removable picture of a very ugly man on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Happyman42 wrote: »
    that was probably www.accessplastics.ie in Ashbourne? Good price!
    thats them,there was another crowd and they were about 100,there is differant thickneses as well,so be ready for that when you order.

Thickness's are generally 4mm, 6mm, and 9 or 10mm.

Any signmaker would sell you one I'm sure. They would have them in bulk.

The one that has the nasty man on it may only have a vinyl print which can easily be removed by heating with a hair dryer. (shame the same can't be said of the 'nasty man'!!:D)

Advertisement