Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music video extras needed.

Options
  • 20-07-2011 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Basically me n the lads are doing a music video and we need people to make the room look really full its a free gig basically and all ya gotta do is go nuts on camera :D. Bitta moshing then me and the lads will be playing the new ep for you all live once the shooting is done :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

It would probably help if you let prospective extras know where you're based or, more importantly, where you want them to show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Also what band.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Sorry its going to be in tubador studios in dublin, basically going to have the room set up as a "venue" the song were doing is in the middle of being recorded but it'll be out by the end of next week, you get a live show we'll be playing a few tracks of our ep and then all ya gotta do is mosh around and enjoy yourself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 stinkfisting

pitscdcov.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭TheFiveLamps

think he means Troubadour...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Cubenio

I recently had a good chat with a well known music journo about videos and he pointed out that 99/100 of young bands these days just look to do a straight up live video...few shots of different band members from different angles and then the crowd jumping about..rarely gets to the end of them he said ..his advice was to take some time to plan the video..same camera with a small amount of innovative thinking could get you better results ,keeping the listener/watcher to the end of your song....worth thinking about

Advertisement